Provide mobile ultrasound service. Majority of work activity performed in various nursing homes, home cares, prisons and processing sites throughout regions serviced by TridentCare by traveling in an automobile to the location.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process Ultrasounds and digitally send them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Communicate effectively with call center
- Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required certification and registries, health requirements, and operational requirements
- Graduate of an Ultrasound technology program.
- Valid driver's license in the applicable state and in good current standing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Complete and successfully pass drug screening and background check.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of applicable Regions geography and travel routes.
- Pleasant phone manner and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must hold Echo/Vascular Registry. RVS, RVT or ARRT (VS)
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)